1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by BtotheG, Nov 28, 2009.

1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    They're already full alloy wheels, just remove the plastic covers. The 15" wheels might look whimpy (no matter what quality wheel covers), but that's why some of us spring for the 17" wheel V.

2. Jasonsprite

Jasonsprite Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium

Wow thats $ 38,000 for a base prius in europe.Glad i dont have to pay that here !:)

3. mindmachine

mindmachine Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    When we start paying the carbon tax that is currently being discussed look out, your electric bill that is coal based will skyrocket, and there goes the advantage cost wise for a plug in. Plus if you are concerned about the enviroment then coal based electric is very bad.

Lastly the plugin in will be real pricy I would bet at least until they get a few years of making them behind us.

4. pakitt

pakitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Well, the "base" version in EU is likely a III or IV in the US. It is not a stripped down version - the one they sell in the UK is a good example of what you get in Germany as well as a "base" version.
    And the price has 19% VAT included, so for a fair comparison the price would be about $31000.

5. equake

equake Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I would really luv to see the safety connect services and Nav Traffic all built into the upfront total price and life of the car and remove the Subscription fees.

A bump up in tires for the III and IV to 16in Rims. Its kinda of ridiculous to have a $30K car i.e IV+Sunroof. with 15in Rims.

Those tires are cheap to replace but doesn't give the car any due luxury.