1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Toyota Prius IV Package. Gray w/ Silver Interior. (NORCAL - San Francisco Bay Area)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by P3Dennis, Mar 9, 2021.

1. P3Dennis

P3Dennis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Vehicle's been posted on my local Craigslist but figured I'd post here as well in case. Thanks in advance!

Short Summary: 2011 Toyota Prius IV Hybrid, 108xxx miles, 2nd-owner, Clean Title, Leather Seats, JBL Sound, Solar Roof, Upgraded Suspension & Headunit. Very clean interior.

**VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY LOWERED ON COILOVERS**

For sale is my 2011 Toyota Prius IV Hybrid.

This is the IV package which came with leather seats, factory navigation (I have removed it and upgraded to a newer unit), JBL upgraded sound system, and the solar roof. The vehicle currently has 108xxx miles on it and was used primarily to commute in the city of San Francisco. I am the second owner of the vehicle and the vehicle holds a clean title. The hybrid is healthy, holds a charge, and gets good MPG as to be expected.

There is one reported accident on the vehicle where I was sideswiped on the freeway but it was professionally repaired by the insurance company. I have photos of the accident available upon request.

The vehicle has a few scratches, dings, and minor cosmetic wear-and-tear to be expected from driving and park on the streets of San Francisco, but nothing major at all.

I am selling the vehicle because I have outgrown it and ended up upgrading to something a bit bigger.

I work a lot and would prefer to be as transparent and upfront as possible so that I don't waste your time and you don't waste mine.

---MECHNICALLY---
    Vehicle is fine mechanically and is in good condition. I am a car-enthusiast beside owning a hybrid for gas-savingn and community purposes, so a lot of work was done by myself. Starting the last few thousand miles however, the front tie rods began to make a sound at low speeds. This is normal wear and tear for a car nearing this mileage. It should be replaced soon but I never got a chance to do so. This does not impact the vehicle at all and is still drivable. This is typically anywhere between $100-150 with parts and labor per side, so you're looking at $200-300. Vehicle is priced accordingly to account for this repair.

As seen in the pictures, the vehicle is significantly lowered on Tein Coilovers Suspension (VSQ08-D1AS3) which makes it ride and handle better than the stock OEM suspension. The suspension is roughly $1250 not including install which was another $300. This was all installed within the last 3000 miles so it's pretty much brand new. I know it's kind of odd to see modified coilover suspension on a hybrid but I did it because there was a hole burning in my pockets and the OEM suspension was not that great and was on its way out I felt.

If the vehicle's height is an issue, I could raise it back up for you for a small price but you would be responsible for the alignment after the vehicle is raised.

I will change the oil for you with synthetic oil, change the oil filter, and install a brand new OEM Toyota air filter for you prior to purchasing.

---INTERIOR---
    As seen in the pictures, the interior is very clean. Will come with the Weathertech floor mat trays in the driver and passenger seats. There is an upgraded Joying 9" Android Headnit inside the vehicle that is paired with the upgraded JBL sound system. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay can be used with the head unit. This was installed within the last 3000 miles as well at a cost of roughly $500 including labor. The headunit can also be ran off of a data sim card with Android apps. You can also install an offline GPS navigation app on the headunit. Vehicle has its own GPS antennas, etc. A lot of the interior lights in the cabin have been upgraded to LED.

---EXTERIOR---
    Clean overall, as mentioned earlier, a few dings, scratches, scuffs, etc. here and there due to San Francisco parking and typical wear-and-tear throughout the years. Two of the wheels have cosmetic scratches/scuffing on them but the wheel cover covers it. It's from the side-scrape accident on the freeway and I was not sure why the insurance company never bothered repairing/replacing the wheels, but it did not bother me. Wheels still hold air and are good structurally. Weathertech window visors installed all around.

***Please respond via text message at 4OneFive,SixNineOne,7oneTwoSix. I will answer any questions you have and we can schedule a test drive from there. Cash or cashier's check only (preferred)***

I am open to reasonable offers, but feel that this vehicle is priced very fairly for the upgraded suspension, upgraded audio, and fairly low mileage for the model year. This would be a great and very reliable vehicle for Uber, Lyft, or daily driving, etc.

I have the pink slip in hand and will smog the car for you before purchase, in addition to the oil change and oil/air filter replacement mentioned earlier.

If I don't get a reasonable offer in the ball park I'm expecting, I'll just end up selling the vehicle to a family friend at a steep discount.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 12a.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

2. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Bump.

Good Luck!

P3Dennis likes this.
  3. P3Dennis

P3Dennis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Bump, forgot to add a price and just noticed lol. $7,500 OBO. Open to all reasonable offers.

4. hyp3rmil3r

hyp3rmil3r Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Bump for an enthusiast owned car. The car world hates priuses but I love mine. Have parked it next to my m5, r8, cayman s, and now my gallardo. They are the best daily driver cars out there. Agreed on suspension. My gen 2 has insane body roll lol.

iPhone ?