1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 PIP tech package

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Jordanhiggins2002, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Jordanhiggins2002

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    he actually had the service records on it and the book/stamp for maintenance was done on the car. But I am looking new as I am not paying 16k for a 80k mile are when i can buy a new one for 26k and get the federal tax credit with brings me in the 22's or less.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    yes, when it is first registered in cali, you get the fed credit and anything cali has to offer.
    doesn't matter where you buy it, how many miles, or how old, as long as it has never been registered.

3. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    As can anyone with the VIN.

Ahh ... never mind. Moot point now. ;)

HPrimeAdvanced likes this.
  4. Kenrico

Kenrico Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Dont trust the ads .. look at any pic of the car before heading over to see .

Plug in Advanced 2012 or 2013 will have fog lights , 14 on up it was not mandatory on the pkg . The plug in advanced also have the toyota softex interior , electric drivers seat .. and the slightly bigger display WITHOUT the cd slot visible .

Looking for the cd slot and if not present was best to cull the ads but you get the idea . the prius ads are not accurate so is easier to look at all plug in ad pics than trying to read the features ..

Kenny

HPrimeAdvanced likes this.
  5. Jordanhiggins2002

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Thank you. This one is an advanced and yes the seat is softer then standard for sure.
    And the lights are a five away as well along with the DECC on steering wheel