1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Prius Plus Performance Evolution

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Chiiino31, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Chiiino31

Chiiino31 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hello All, I purchased a 2012 Prius Plus Performance Evolution from my cousin a few months ago, but recently had a baby. Although we love the car, we now have two kids and the backseat is cramped. I found prices for a regular Prius, but not for a "Plus Performance Evolution". It has the infamous bumper sag and clicking when coming to stop(braking). The regular Prius within my mileage (93200) and a 500 mile radius from my zip code range from 17K-20K on Carfax. Would the vehicle I have be worth more? Again, I have nothing to compare it to, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Prius Plus.jpg

2. Chiiino31

Chiiino31 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Did I post this in the wrong area?

3. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I don’t believe there is a model like your mentioned. Although you have plus wheels and maybe a body kit added. I don’t think that’s worth money in the used market. You can try listing whatever asking price you want, entertain any offer you can accept. But those wheels and body kit parts not worth extra money

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    yes, report your post and ask mods to move it to for sale forum.

used cars are worth big bucks right now, start high.