1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Prius splash shield?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by andyman68, May 27, 2016.

1. andyman68

andyman68 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    A couple bumper or splash shields have become loose and torn up on my 2012 Prius. There is a longer shield one a smaller one on each side of it. The longer one and driver smaller one need replaced.

I'm having trouble identifying them to order parts. I am attaching pictures and hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Andy

Edit: found the part 76851-47030
    IMG_3326.JPG IMG_3329.JPG

#1 andyman68, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. sosarahsays

sosarahsays Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    You should be able to figure out the part numbers on here: Toyota Parts - Genuine Accessories | AutoNation Toyota Gulf Freeway Parts

I bottomed out the other day (why the eff the rain gutter that rain across the entire street was that deep, I have no idea) and mine is now loose. It seems like the retainer clips are loose or broken or something. I'm going to ask the dealer about it when I have it in for service next and hope they don't try to charge me to replace the entire assembly.