1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Prius V bumper cover

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by cjbrown, Nov 26, 2018.

1. cjbrown

cjbrown Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    My 2012 prius v 5 dr. wagon (model two) bumper cover got hooked on the corner of a pallet as I was backing up and partly tore it. I want to order one online, but the online parts photos look slightly different...for example, carpart REPT010364PQ.

--the outsides of the grill look slightly different than mine (mine has no holes, just all grill opening). Mine has no fog lights or pre-collision control. Would this version work?
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. cjbrown

cjbrown Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Nevermind, I think I figured it out....carparts technician on the phone informed me that those holes are filled by grill covers that are present on my car. The part was actually "REPT.....363PQ". Very helpful, hopefully the product and shipping turn out well.

3. PriusV17

PriusV17 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    How much was the cover with shipping?

I actually bought a used front bumper w/ same paint for $200 from a salvage on ebay and I'm just storing it away. Just in case. They were local so no shipping cost. Now I'm keeping an eye on a used back bumper.

backup-v-bumper.jpg

4. PriusV17

PriusV17 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
  5. PriusV17

PriusV17 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    Correction: Partsgeek.com doesn't pre paint. "PRIME/PAINT TO MATCH FINISH" is more like YOU PRIME/PAINT TO MATCH FINISH.

eBay does sell covers pre-painted but price can be in the 400 range including shipping.