1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Side Mirrors

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by AeroV95, Feb 26, 2018.

1. AeroV95

AeroV95 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Everyone,

First time poster here but long time reader. I hope you can help me out with my 2012 Prius C.

I have had an unfortunate accident and the driver side (Passenger Side - US) side mirrors got damaged, mirror broke off, side marker broke, cover came off but can be fitted back in and the plate that holds the mirror fell off too. I was able to clip it back but I am unsure on it is still in good shape.

Anyways, my understanding is that I need to change the whole assembly and having a hard time sourcing one out. I understand from toyodiy that I need this part number 87910-52E30, however it can't seem to find it anywhere, although 87910-52E10 seems to be widely available. I am unsure if it will fit. Has anyone changed there's lately or is it possible to change the side marker glass only?

By the way, am from Mauritius and we have right hand drives here.

Thanks for you input.

2. Brandon Most

Brandon Most Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    87910-52E30 I can't find that part number at all from Toyota, just one online parts place I've never heard of.
    87910-52E10 This comes up as the RH mirror for the North American Prius C, which would be left hand drive and my understanding is that the glass would be different since it is intended for the passengers side.

87910-52D70 is the number I found for the right hand drive Aqua from Japan. I don't know how available this would be where you are at.

ztanos likes this.
  3. AeroV95

AeroV95 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you for your help. I was able to get only the mirror and change the side marker. As for the whole mirror assembly, its still a mystery with the part number. 87910-52D70 is the retractable mirror, I do not have those.
    Thanks again for your reply.

ztanos and Brandon Most like this.