1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Toyota Prius Headrests are hurting my neck!

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by NickNick1, May 5, 2016.

1. D_n_D

D_n_D Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    We have the same issue. Also the back of the seat has a curve that kills my back. Less bothersome with headrest removed.

The main issue is many people's necks are curved forward. A chiropractor tried saying my neck was to straight after adjusting it. And ever since my neck always kills as it's not as straight as it use to be. Same goes with the back.

I'm 5'8 250 and I removed my headrest to be able to drive. As I'm limited to seat adjustability due to car seat behind me.

With headrest on I have to have a pillow behind me at all times.

Wife agrees seat back isn't perfect and she is 4'6 and 80lbs. Headrest doesn't bother her as much as she is below the curve of it. But prefers it off and feels more Comfortable.

It will hit everyone different based on height and weight along with neck and back curve.

Anyone in sac area that has modified there's hit me up so I could test it out lol
    I'm even willing to try a standard prius headrest in my v to see if it helps.

#21 D_n_D, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016