1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2013 Persona Badge Replacement Help

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by ilyPrius, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ilyPrius

ilyPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Hi everyone! I'm a first time Prius driver who's dreamed of having a Prius since they came out/I could drive. I am SO PLEASED AND PROUD of me and my new Prius :)

Anyways, I just bought my used 2013 Persona (it was sold as a Four trim, but whatevs I still love it even though it doesn't have heated seats) about 2 weeks ago. I got the seller to cut me a badge deal if I bought the car: They will debadge and/or replace my badges within 60 days.

I've already had them take off the Persona series badge since there aren't any holes under there. But I don't like the look of all the other badges off because of the holes underneath them. I've already browsed the forum to see what others have done. Would do a DIY but I really don't have the time or space to work on stuff. Was thinking of putting another badge in place. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I wanna get rid of the Prius & Hybrid badges. I'll keep the Toyota or ask if the seller can alter the badge for me.
    Thanks everyone! :)

Burna J likes this.
  2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    De-badging makes the car look much cleaner. I'm always stunned to see people who never thought twice about how their car is used to advertise, the maker, the dealer... Totally ruins the look! For badges with holes on the sides of the vehicles, VW has a really nice small modest running light/turn indicator that you could get at a junk yard. For the badges with holes in front and back of the car I've always thought it'd be cool to have a heavy duty sticker printed up to cover the hole with a miniature version of the original badge, or something similar. That way if if gets sun damage or scratched you just put another sticker on.

3. Djjkarate

Djjkarate Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I've been getting TRD branded emblems off EBAY.. dozens of shapes/sizes/styles to pick from and I think they look cleaner than the original badges.. thus, no holes to fill...cheers..don

4. ilyPrius

ilyPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Thanks! I saw some cool ones but they were from Japan for about $390. I was thinking of plasti dipping my current badges too. Do the emblems you buy really fit on your Prius? How much false advertising have you come across on Ebay?

Makes sense! But wouldn't the sticker ruin the paint job?

#4 ilyPrius, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2018