1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2013 prius c and iPhone 6

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by mykhartley, May 30, 2016.

1. mykhartley

mykhartley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello I just got my Prius c and paired my iPhone to the car and sometimes it will play one song and then just stops playing the music. The phone shows the songs are still going. This is happening on both USB and Bluetooth. Any help will be greatly appreciated

2. InPriusLove

InPriusLove Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    That is an iPhone problem. Ask Apple.

3. mykhartley

mykhartley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Well don't think its a iPhone problem but yesterday it started working just fine.

4. djdawn

djdawn Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Are you jailbroken on your apple phone? I've had issues similar to that, but it had to do with unscrupulous mods.
    If not, perhaps check the simple things first. ie: making sure you're not set to play one song and repeat is off.

5. mmmodem

mmmodem Senior Taste Tester

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This only happens if I plug into USB. If I'm on BT, then all works fine. Once I plug to USB, it tries to play off USB but I'm defaulted to play off BT so it stops the music first and then forgets to start it up again.

So my answer to you is never plug into USB. If you need juice, buy a 12V adaptor.

djdawn likes this.
  6. mykhartley

mykhartley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    I figured that out today also I was going to charge my phone and forgot I had it in the USB port and it stopped playing again. Once I turned off my prius c and started it again it was fine.