1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2013 prius v poor acceleration

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by mikes prius, Dec 20, 2018.

1. mikes prius

mikes prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    hello i am in need of help, please. two days ago i was traveling up a slight incline around 40 mph. what followed is the problem. my engine revved up then four warning lights came on traction light, the triangle light, brake failure light, check engine light and last the check hybrid system warning. i pulled off the side of the road turned the engine off. then turned it on again all warnings were still lit. all systems are normal except the obvious. i tried to drive a short distance. upon take up the engine will rev up until it gets above 40 and the engine speed levels out. i checked under the hood. it turns out i was low of break fluid. to which i add some to my reservoir. the problem is still there

2. axle2152

axle2152 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Need to have codes scanned, could be a number of things, HV battery failure, Transaxle failure, inverter issue, etc.