2014 Hybrid - No Apps/Setup Phone Bluetooth Buttons Don't Work.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by mm505, Mar 16, 2020.

1. mm505

mm505 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    New to forum. We got home with our 2014 Prius Hybrid and started to check out the Nav, Apps & Bluetooth setup. First off, I hit the APPS button and nothing happens. No change on the display. Go to SETUP and I get get the "General" "Bluetooth" "Phone" "Audio" & "Vehicle" buttons. I push the Bluetooth or Phone buttons and nothing happens. All the others work. I have gone through the menu and deleted all previous history from whomever had this vehicle before. Hoping to get answer here before I go back to dealer to have them check it out.

Thanks!

/\/\|k.e

2. NewHybridOwner

NewHybridOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I don't think the Twos have navigation. Don't know about the other features.

Grit likes this.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    tough one to diagnose over the internet. sounds like a bad display, but not sure. could just be a loose wire

4. Kanaku

Kanaku New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Mine just started having this exact issue today. Did you find out what was wrong?

5. Marsha T

Marsha T New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I'm having the same problem with a 2015 prius Were you able to find a solution to the issue or did you have to take it to a dealership? I am not car or tech savvy.