1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2014 Prius C Video input

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by GIIGIORGADZE, Jan 28, 2022.

1. GIIGIORGADZE

GIIGIORGADZE New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    IV
    Hello everyone!
    I have a 2014 Prius C model 4, with Nav Head unit. Does anyone have installed video input on this head unit? I'm sure there should be some empty pins on head unit to hook up Video and Audio RCA connector to activate VTR mode on display. I want to play videos from my smartphone. there are several posts on this trend but not about Prius C only about base models

2. GIIGIORGADZE

GIIGIORGADZE New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    IV
    or maybe anyone have wiring diagram from head unit it would be very helpful

3. sam spade 2

sam spade 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    And if you do accomplish that, you will never EVER have a video playing while the car is moving......right ??
    I hope you understand that is illegal and dangerous.

4. GIIGIORGADZE

GIIGIORGADZE New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    IV
    First of all Actually I could watch video while moving just grounding pin 6 from 16pin white connector. secondly in my country it is not illegal, and last I would take a risk. thank you anyways for your reply.
    P.S. I did it already, it appears thing is same for every Toyota car, so instructions on camry, Corolla and prius helped me a lot.

5. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Perfect watch all videos you like play few games to . All while driving . Ok with me I won't need worry with this vehicle. You will be like themidsin old Microsoft game commercials . Slow and staggering around haven't been out in daylight in weeks . Very slooooow to react to the world . And ya know. That's why driving is already so bad. That's why we gotta get all y'all into hyper loops.. yes massa We's a comin

6. Tokman

Tokman New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Could you share information - Where to apply 12V from the reverse gear? Is it 6 pin?