1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius 2 68k (salvage) $9000

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by bettergolf, Jun 1, 2021.

1. bettergolf

bettergolf Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Bought 4 years ago with salvage title, have driven 44k trouble free miles. I have done all the oil/filter changes and just changed the transmission fluid at 67k. 4 new Toyo tires 4k ago. Also a 12v battery 2 years ago. I average 55 mpg in warm weather, 49 in winter. I have not cleaned any of the egr stuff
    The car runs great and is problem free...due to the salvage title there are some imperfections that I never cared to correct.
    Plastic skid pan under the engine is missing. Never a problem...actually makes it easier to do oil changes.
    Small tear in driver seat...was there when I bought it, has not gotten any bigger,
    One front lug stud broken off...I have the new stud and the lug nut in the console, just haven't taken the time to install it.
    TPMS light is on..2 sending units are missing and have normal valve stems. I check my air pressure with a guage on a regular basis (as should be done even if the TPMS is working)
    Airbag light is on. The body shop that rebuilt the car (who I bought it from) told me they did replace the airbags, but did not have the Toyota software to turn off the light. I never bothered to have that checked.
    Here in NC, it passes inspection with the TPMS and the airbag light on, no problem.
    I have priced it about $3500 lower that KBB due to the salvage title (hence these issues I just mentioned). I feel it is a very fair price based on other similar year models is see with basically twice the mileage.

Contact me through here if interested.
    Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. axisorbit

axisorbit Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  3. bettergolf

bettergolf Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sorry, I need to remove this post, the car is no longer for sale. Still driving it because I sold the other car (2019 Volt) I bought instead.
    Moderators, can you help me with this? Delete the thread or state in the title no longer for sale?