1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius 2 Electrical Schematic Wanted

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Cougercat, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Cougercat

Cougercat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello All,

Can anybody point me to a lead on an electrical schematic for my Prius 2? I'd like to find out more about how this thing "ticks."

Thank you,

--jeff

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    it should be available in the service manual at toyota tech info com.

3. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    After signing in at techinfo, click the TIS tab at the top, then after filling in your model and year, click the EWD tab, for Electrical Wiring Diagram.

What you see under that tab looks a little disorganized; it's basically a search result list showing all the possible sections of the EWD. Just click any one of them, and the EWD viewer window opens up; in that one you see the sections in their sensible order and structure down the left side, and diagrams on the right.

They have done a really nice job with this thing; you can click individual components or wires on the diagram, highlight them, follow their connections around, pull up the connector and terminal part numbers, and on and on.

-Chap

4. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I should add that once you're in techinfo, next to the EWD tab there's another one, NCF, for the "New Car Features Manual", the absolute best place to start if your purpose is to learn how this thing ticks.

-Chap