1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius C driver floor is wet any hell what to check ?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Billy305, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Billy305

Billy305 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hello all my 2015 Prius c driver side floor carpet is wet : it’s been raining hard in Florida last 3 days . I have had this car 2 months and no problems and this just start happening . Althought there was no rain in last 40+ hours and it’s been extremely hot out , but today I notice water on the floor. Is tk ac drain lines or water coming from underneath? Kindly suggest if anyone knows about this problems so I can diagnose it myself I am in no position to spend hundreds of $$ at dealership at this moment unfortunately . Thank you so much in advance

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Check the AC condensate drain to make certain it isn't blocked. Easiest to access from underneath, though you might get at it from the right front wheel well if you turn the wheels hard enough to the right. Use only soft tools, you don't want to tear the tube.