1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius C two, 49k miles

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by 98mystique2, Jul 10, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 98mystique2

98mystique2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Asking 12k obo, way more photos in the fb marketplace post I have

Single owner, was my wife's first new car bought off the showroom. We just had a kid so bought a minivan which has become hers. I've been driving the Prius C the last few months but it's not my style. It was manufactured after the mid year small frontal offset crash test improvement was made so that's good.
    Maintenance and accessories: Brand new tires. It has a class 1 trailer hitch (used for a bike carrier, no light wiring). Aftermarket backup camera tied into the factory headunit (operates automatically while in reverse). Weathertech floor liners in the front, still have oem mats. 12v battery was replaced with a new AGM last year. Both driver and passenger front door lock actuator motors have been replaced. Oil changed with synthetic 0w20 at specified intervals using OEM filters. Trunk light and license plate lights switched with LEDs. Cabin filter replaced less than 1,000 miles ago.
    Condition: Mechanically excellent, no check engine/tpms/other lights. Drives great. Cosmetically typical rock chips but overall the paint is pretty good. Unfortunately just about a month ago was merged into/tapped on rear passenger area, see photos for damage, gave it a quick buff and that's it. Interior we do have two medium/large dogs so there's some dog hair around and nail marks on the center arm rest not as bad as many cars I've seen.
    Any questions feel free to ask. 49477 miles, could go up.
    Located SE Rockford Illinois, no financing, as is, no warranty expressed or implied

bisco and dig4dirt like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    beautiful! congrats on the new baby, all the best!(y)

98mystique2 likes this.
  3. 98mystique2

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Price drop, now asking 11,200. Also updated mileage now 49,636, updates to the ad as well with information.
    Have an extra oil filter and three or four crush washers to include.
    Comes with two keys but the remote buttons on the one don't work. I actually looked back at the old documentation and they replaced they cars module for that at one point I'm thinking they would have only had a single key during service and may not have programmed the other key (which we never used)

4. 98mystique2

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.