1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius Factory Shop Manual - where to buy?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Bz S, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Bz S

Bz S New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I'm looking to buy factory shop manual for my 2015 Prius - anyone know where to get them? not 3rd party - real Toyota

2. mrstop

mrstop PWR Mode

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Unfortunately, you can't buy factory shop manuals like you can for other makes without spending a lot of money. Toyota keeps all of their manuals online so you buy access via a subscription. To have "quick access" to some of the rudimentary info, I purchased a copy of the manual online. It was for a 2010 - 2011 (mine's a 2012) and it was probably pirated. However, most of the time I just need some basic steps and torque values as I haven't had the need to get too deep into my car. If I were to do some heavier repair (engine and the like), I'll do the subscription.

As a DIY wrencher, the manual along with their online parts catalog are my huge complaints on Toyota. I have owned Honda's for the last 20 years and buy a Helm manual for each. They are a fantastic resource and very well put together. The Toyota "manuals" on the other hand are pretty awful and somewhat confusing.