1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius V Cargo cover (Black?)

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by BartmanLA, May 12, 2018.

1. BartmanLA

BartmanLA Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    We have a 2015 Prius V Model 3, that is Silver Exterior and black interior, with the exception of the annoying TAN retractable cargo cover. Does anyone know if there is an nice aftermarket or even factory branded BLACK cargo cover that can be purchased separately? I know it's nearly a 3 yr old car but every time I open the rear hatch that TAN cover just bugs me to no end. I'd like to get the entire interior to match. THANKS!

Terry Proveau likes this.
  2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Quick search found only 64910-47021-B0 as the tan version. The comprehensive way to find any part for your car is to take the vin to a dealer parts department and have them look it up. There is a Rav4 black "TONNEAU COVER" (always useful to use the right name) that might be worth looking at for comparison. Probably not going to fit, but if it did Rav4 has low cost aftermarket versions available. In the end, it might be necessary to have a quality auto upholstery shop either dye or spray paint (with the correct prep) an existing tonneau cover.

3. rjparker

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    By the way, there is a compartment under the back floor assembly where the tonneau cover can be stored out of sight until you need it.

Sooner Al likes this.
  4. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Our 2012 v Five with gray Softex interior has a gray tonneau. They must be out there.

5. rjparker

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    the gray and tan are the same covers....

6. Eric ostrom

Eric ostrom New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I was actually looking at the Rav4 covers and wondering if they would fit since they are so cheap lol. I was never able to find measurements for them online though.

7. Terry Proveau

Terry Proveau Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    One
    Hey my 2017 has the same light grey cover! I keep it hidden under the floor most of the time! Even more annoying I cannot change from kph to mph when driving in the US which I could on my 2014 Prius V with a simple button push! And the button is still there and push-able however no kmp/mpg label or function!! Grrr Toyota! I just updated the head unit firmware which went fine however no changes to the kph/mph issue!