1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2016 Consumer Reports Review regarding Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon)

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by EZW1, Mar 25, 2016.

1. EZW1

EZW1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four Touring
    While waiting in the checkout line in the supermarket with the wife today I noticed Consumer Reports mag and also noticed it was the issue reporting on new vehicles. So I grabbed it and went immediately to the Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) and was pleased to read they liked it very well and annotated it as a 'Highly Recommend.' I didn't have much time to read the 2 pages of the article, but seriously thinking of going back and buying it.

And yes, this has nothing to do with the fact this past Sunday we traded our 2014 Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) Three for a 2016 Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) Four. We did this because we were overwhelmed with the improvements from the '14 to the '16, such as quietness, ride, and technology.

#1 EZW1, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    JeffHastings and Jon Senum like this.
  2. JeffHastings

JeffHastings Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Not to mention the crash-worthiness improvement introduced with the 2015 refresh. I've not seen this review yet but am looking forward to it since I'm considering a 'v' to replace to 2011 Liftback. Despite the improved Gen 4 Liftback, the allure of the v's extra space remains compelling, despite the sacrifice of some MPGs.