1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2016 Corolla S wheels with TPMS

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Mr. Bean, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Mr. Bean

Mr. Bean Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

2016 Corolla S wheels / 17s / near perfect / excellent condition / NO curb rash.

$450 shipped to the lower 48

I'm new here so I can invoice through PayPal for buyer protection, fees included in price.

TPMS sensors included
    Black Toyota center caps included
    Chrome/silver center caps included
    39 offset (no rubbing at all)
    Uses factory lugs
    No need for hubcentric rings

I'm selling my car and won't need the wheels any longer.

The sensors are off of a 2013 Prius so they have a good bit of life left in them. They should also work without having them "registered" as they were already working with my car (don't quote me on that).

They were on the car for roughly 500/600 miles. I removed them for a long drive, and then I never put them back on.

There are a few minor blemishes here and there. Nothing big, just a ding or a small rock mark in few places from daily driving.

Wheels are packed with cardboard on both the top and bottom for protection, and have the "hair nets" for protection as well.

IMG_3116.JPG IMG_3119.JPG IMG_3121.JPG IMG_3124.JPG IMG_3128.JPG IMG_3129.JPG IMG_3130.JPG IMG_3131.JPG

#1 Mr. Bean, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  2. Mr. Bean

Mr. Bean Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The mark on the second wheel at roughly the 4 or 5 0'clock position is dust, not an imperfection in the wheel itself.