1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2016 Prius C One Cruise Control

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Jordan B., Aug 31, 2018.

1. Jordan B.

Jordan B. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have a ‘16 C1 that I’ve installed Cruise control in, but I do not know where to put the Single pin wire that goes into the Ecu harness. So stock is in, plugged in, grounded, but that last piece is completely unknown. If anyone has info or even better a picture of the location for that pin connector I would be ecstatic, and I’ll make a detailed video on the install process for others in the future. Thank you!

2. sam spade 2

sam spade 2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Whomever sold you the cruise control should be able to supply that information too.

ztanos and dubit like this.
  3. Mabarking

Mabarking Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    You can find the instructions by looking around on the Rostra website. Their kit is the most expensive I've seen, but some of the cheaper ones come without any instructions at all.
    Pay close attention to the instructions, the location to plug into the ECU changed with the 2016 models. I think it was previously the lower left corner of the ECU, but changed to the lower right.
    I will look for my copy of the instructions and if I find it I'll post a copy.