1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2016 PRIUS V (WHITE TRIM COMBINATION QUESTIONS)

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by JACKSONKUO, Jul 28, 2018.

1. JACKSONKUO

JACKSONKUO New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Tesla Model S
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi All !

I am looking to purchase a 2016 or newer PRIUS V WHITE , but do they actually eve made them with the BLACK leather seats ? All i can find is the black + tan , or all tan color, any suggestions?

And anyone with a PRIUS V white PACKAGE 5 , let me know ! I would like to purchase one !

2. PriusV17

PriusV17 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    Clazzio seat covers come in black and with perforations for better cooling. I have light grey. They fit well but took LOTS of time to install. Probably 3 hours. If getting, make sure it matches the Prius V and year. They have synthetic and real leather. Pricey and depends on where you buy.

BTW, I covered the armrest with carbon black vinyl wrap. The original material looks like it might fade.

front.jpg

back.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Any reason why 2016 or newer? Their last design change was for the 2015 model year to get better collision test results.
    There is no 2018 Prius v in the US :( My son has a blue 2015 Prius v 5 with tan interior

The US Prius family has not had leather interior for several years. My son's trim 5 has the Softex interior.

Looking online at the 2017 Prius v brochure shows these Softex interior options.

upload_2018-7-29_17-6-0.png

4. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    See if katzkin KZ-DKS P#T12FA Frost T#2954843 is available. I bought mine in the US with a Southeast Distributor part number on it and had it added to my Level 3 car in 2012 before I took delivery. The dealer subcontracted with a local auto upholstery place to install it. The package covers every normally surface, armrests, center armrest, and seats. I live in the warm southeast and sometimes have suntan lotion or sweat on my arms and couldn't see cloth holding up very well. It looks stock and has held up for 6 years and 47k miles.

Another alternative is a set of seats and armrests from your model and year from a wreck in exchange for yours.