1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2016 Prius with Nav - display options

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Neil Lamka, May 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Neil Lamka

Neil Lamka New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    I have a 2016 Prius with Nav and it is kind of driving me a bit nuts so I'm looking to see if anyone can help.

I do like to drive with the navigation (map) full screen most of the time. This does not seem to be possible. I would like either
    1. A way to set the navigation screen to 1 panel only. The options seem to be split screen or a 3 panel screen, or
    2. An option or way to change the map screen to full screen and have it stay that way.
    What I have now is the screen setup for split screen with Nav on one half and something else on the other. I can click on the map and have it go to full screen but after about 20 seconds it will timeout and go back to split screen mode.

Have I missed an option or customization that would give me what I'm looking for or is this something that will just drive me to drink and can't be changed.

Thanks

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Press:

APPS --> Setup --> General

Look for the option "Auto change to home screen" and uncheck that box.

Now, when you press the nav screen and it goes full screen, it stays that way.

3. Neil Lamka

Neil Lamka New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Perfect, I'll give that a go when I get back on the road later today.

Thanks much.