1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Navigation DVD on eBay for $12

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Southern Dad, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    My factory GPS had not been upgraded since version U93 which was 2012, when I bought the car. This was causing many missing roads and entire subdivisions. I contacted the dealer about upgrading the Navigation DVD and the amount they quoted was insane. I only wanted to upgrade the DVD not the entire head unit.

I found this one on eBay for $11.89 including shipping. I was skeptical and wasn't going to share it with all of you until it arrived. I swapped the disks this morning. Amazing difference. Version U98 is 2017's updated version. I am a happy camper.

From the listing, I see that the seller still has 3 left and he's sold 53. I am not the seller. I do not get a commission. The link is not an affiliate link. It's just a simple link on eBay to the product.

New 2010 2011 Toyota Prius 2017 Navigation Map Update DVD Gen 6 16.1 U98 gps . | eBay

kc5dlo and bisco like this.
  2. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    kc5dlo likes this.