1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Prius 3

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by BettyWht, Mar 27, 2022.

1. BettyWht

BettyWht New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three

$17500

text me @ 813-369-8713 if you call I wont answer, so leave a message or just... send a text. Ill call when I know its not spam

Is the official ad, please message me on there as I have better availability and access to it.

What it says:

NADA clean retail is over 19k, let me introduce you to Betty White: Very well loved and taken care of. All maintenance and more UTD, car washes weekly.
    *Weathertech floor mats including cargo
    *20% tint on all windows including the windshield. Ceramic tint done at Music City Window Tint in Franklin, Tn ($750)
    *Window screens that pop in and out for extra privacy
    *Michelin tires put on 2020
    *platform bed with pull-out drawers that double as a table for camping(fits twin size mattress) *Window vent visors
    *Has park assist (parallel and back-up)
    *Navigation
    *Back-up camera and parking sensors
    *Heated Seats
    *Debadged w/ added M5Competition badge for comedic relief

Recently changed transmission fluid(Toyota fluid is supposed to be lifetime, but I love my car and want her to last forever), spark plugs done before 110k, oil changes done every 5k instead of the 10k toyota recommendation, coolant flush done for both the inverter pump and the regular coolant system, all maintenance records written in its book by both previous owner and myself. My maintenance has always been done at BMW or Mercedes dealers because its where I work. I get 48MPG going 80-85 Ive never seen a check engine light on this car.
    The ONLY thing that isn't perfect on this car is the paint chips on the front bumper from my daily drive to Nashville and the road debris from the shitty roads
    It is paid off, I have the title in hand in Clarksville, Tn and Im not in a hurry to sell nor do I care if I do. Will not meet anywhere but in town where I live or at work in Nashville near the airport. Mileage will go up as shes my daily. Cash only. Shes been a blast