1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Prius C TRD Skirts?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by ianvillaceran, May 11, 2018.

1. ianvillaceran

ianvillaceran New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Greetings! I need your help. Where do I buy those TRD skirts for my 2017 Prius C? Please let me know. Thank you very much!

2. Brandon Most

Brandon Most Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    I looked for the TRD parts before I bought my car, and my Toyota dealer said the numbers weren't available in his system. Amazon Japan shows them, but they will be too big to be available for international shipping so you would need use a shipping relay service. Maybe we need to get a group buy of parts together and talk with someone who regularly imports parts from Japan to see if we can get some of the cool Aqua stuff.

3. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I'd be up for some of those parts. We had a member on here that used to do this. His company was Micro Image, but Garm shut that down and hasn't been on the site in over 2 years.
    I'd love the front bumper skirt with the fogs built in, and some more braces, shocks/springs. :D

Brandon Most likes this.
  4. BlueSoap

BlueSoap Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    Are we still getting those trd parts? I'm in!