1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Prius Four Touring

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by sleepykris, Oct 26, 2017.

1. sleepykris

sleepykris Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I was previously set on getting the 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE or the 2017 Avalon Hybrid as there was not much price difference for the lower model Avalon. I started my search in September but did not go forward as I decided to stay at my current job which provides a company car (Chevy Equinox - not a fan). Well, I decided to leave recently for a new job and see that the deals for October don't seem to be as good as the September deals. I am looking again at the 2017 Avalon Hybrid or the 2017 Prius Four Touring. I'd looking to financing through Toyota and will be in the top tier for the 0% interest. There is a financing special on the Prius but not the Avalon Hybrid. I feel like I missed the boat on the Avalon since it was being offered at zero interest over 72 months in September. My husband is not a huge fan of the Avalon due to its size and would prefer the Prius.

For those of you familiar with Toyota sales, is November typically a better month to buy? Will Toyota offer the 2017 Avalon Hybrid at the 0% again? Trying to figure out if I should buy a car before 10/31 or wait till 11/1. I do hear that it is better to buy a car end of month.

2. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Wrong side of the Atlantic for you, but generally speaking car salesmen have monthly targets and are more likely to offer a better deal at the end of the month. Especially if they're in the running for top salesman bonus!

And while we're at it, welcome to the best motoring forum on the planet. You are in good company here... and then there's me!(y)

goinskiing and pilotgrrl like this.
  3. krmcg

krmcg Lowered Blizzard Pearl Beauty

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    End of December almost always has the best incentives of the year.

4. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  5. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The people, yes. The server, not so much :(

RCO likes this.
  6. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    While we're talking about the forum's server, it seems fine in the evenings over here. It's the mornings that wobble if it works at all!

pilotgrrl and Prodigyplace like this.
  7. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i suspect the avalon financing will come back, just bide your time and keep a weather eye out.

RCO likes this.