1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Prius Prime 11.6 Information screen

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Aaron#44, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Aaron#44

Aaron#44 New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    My screen has gone out, my mirrors don't work and both my cigarette lighters and USB charging ports are also not working. Does anyone know exactly what fuse or module would have burned out and where it is located? So far I have only checked fuses all the ones under the dash at the drivers left leg. Plus all of the fuses in the main box in the engine compartment on the top right side. I can't find any other information online. I thought I would ask before I start tearing things apart. Thanks in advance if anyone has the information I'm looking for sure would appreciate it.

2. Marine Ray

Marine Ray Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    There's also a fuse box on the left side of the engine compartment.

3. AJB68

AJB68 New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Wondering if anyone has a fix for this as I have just experienced what seems to be the same issue with my 2017 Prime Advanced. While adjusting wing mirrors they stopped adjusting and the screen shut down. USB port and speed indicator on HUD also not working.

Thanks in advance for any recomendations. .

4. AzWxGuy

AzWxGuy Weather Guy

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    First thing I would check would be the 12V battery voltage. With the Prius off, and no draw on the battery, the voltage should be 12.4V or better. Any time you start getting electrical gremlins acting up, better check that battery.

Oh, and welcome to PriusChat!