1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Prius two Side mirror glass replacement

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by pilotlife, Dec 11, 2017.

1. pilotlife

pilotlife New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I had bought cheap adjustable blind spot mirrors, although they broke. So I was working on getting them off and I had managed to crack the glass on both side mirrors. The one on the right only has a small crack in the corner and it's covered by the new blind spot mirror, so I'm not as worried about that. But the left one has many large cracks and it's disorienting. Both mirrors are heated. Does anyone know if I need to replace the whole assembly, or just the mirror glass, or what. Does anyone have part numbers?

2. Adam1a

Adam1a Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    If I’m reading it right, you can get the mirror glass separate.

87961 MIRROR OUTER, LH

87961-47400

87961-47410 BLIND SPOT MONITOR-WITH & WITH(REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT)

87931 OUTER MIRROR, RH

87931-47410

87931-47420 BLIND SPOT MONITOR-WITH & WITH(REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT)

Attached Files:

3. Dxta

Dxta Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    You can perfectly repalxe the mirrors separately, if you're comfortable doing em.

The key is, you've got to be careful when detaching the mirrors from the clip that holds it to the mirror plastic assy. If that would pose a problem to you, get it replaced by town town shops. Might be cheaper.

Dxta