1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 Toyota Prius V Rear Bumper Removal: does anyone have a video or instructions for it?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by OADPriusv, Jul 22, 2022.

1. OADPriusv

OADPriusv New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Hi everyone I have a 2017 Toyota Prius V that has dents on the bumper in the rear that I want to fix my self but I cannot find any video instructions on how to take it off and im sure its not dificult but I just want to know ahead of time in what it takes to take it off seeing it has lights on the bumper. I tried to look for it on youtube but they only have it for other Prius models with no lights like the regular Prius.If anyone has a link it would be greatly appreciated.I will try and fix it my self seeing that its only plastic and no broken parts or cracks and then paint it my self.

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Try printing out this view and remove the screws and bolts except any that might be holding the bumper impact bar. They will obviously be holding the cover. Then remove all the push clips.

Toyota OE - Toyota Prius V 2015 Rear Bumper - Bumper & Components

Plus watch a few of the normal Prius bumper removal videos. It will be similar.

And

#2 rjparker, Jul 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2022