1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2017 v or 2018 ?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Andaluzian, Dec 1, 2016.

1. benkhanobi

benkhanobi Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I am wondering if the last of the new 2017 Prius v will get snapped up, when Toyota announces the end of the Prius v, or will Toyota put on a bigger rebate to close them out? The rebate is $1500 (expires Oct 2) when I checked my old zip code in Indiana. A regular 2017.5 Prius with the free $1000 Safety Sense package has a $2000 rebate. Hmm, :unsure:
    I don't see any rebates for the Toyota Prius in Florida, out of the Jacksonville, FL SE Toyota marketing "cartel"- the home of, "every car gets $700+ Toyoguard sprayed on and a $899 dealer fee".

Prodigyplace likes this.
  2. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I think I posted that my local dealer had one outside with a $8900 discount sticker on it.

3. ltlurker

ltlurker Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    that'll really be a shame for such a nice car. i've grown to love mine.

4. SpindleCity

SpindleCity New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Our price with a dealer we love was $4000 off of official Toyota MSRP as built and we did the 0% financing. No pressure, no bait and switch, and the only time wasted was by the interminable process to get insurance confirmation and registry work done on a weekend. We got the highest level, a Prius v Five with the Advanced Technology package, in part because we wanted all the possible safety features since we plan to drive this for a decade or more. For the model we wanted with the technology package, there were really only 10 or so around all of Massachusetts and nearby NH. There really aren't so many around here for September; I don't think increased incentives from Toyota corporate are going to be needed.

It is worth noting, for giggles, that the starting price at a dealership known to be dodgy at best is $3200 ABOVE the suggested MSRP. They were the only ones we could find with our preferred color in stock, but we were thrilled to know the dealer we prefer saw a few others and was happy to do the trade.