1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2019 /2020 Prius Prime details, deals and inventory from Dianne in SoCal

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by DianneWhitmire, Jun 22, 2019.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    7/2 update

#1 DianneWhitmire, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    (edited 7/2)

Hi all! Happy that it's summer? I sure am! :) I go to Ohio every month for 2-3 days at a time to see my son and his family, ie. my two little granddaughters, and I prefer the sunshine and pretty green landscape to the winter snow there.

On the Prime front, I only have 53 Prime left for 2019 models (all have HOV decals on hand!) - and that's a small number for someone like me, considering the $3,500 rebates and the July 2nd thru 8th down payment match (up to 1000) OR the low apr's and low lease rates we're offering in SoCal. I'd post exact inventory but it changes really quick, so I'll skip exact details and just say HURRY if you prefer gray, or silver to one of the other colors like blue, red, and titanium glow, or my last pearl white is an advanced pearl white/moonstone.

Between July 2 and July 8, we offer $3,500 rebate, and a up to $1000 down payment match OR in lieu of that 3500 rebate, a 1.9 for 60 months or 2.9 for 72 months (OAC) or a very good lease rate + 500 lease cash applied. Plus down payment match up to 1000.

I cannot post my deals here because of the rule of the advertising covenant about how pricing is offered on a dealership OR a related 3rd party website. My deals in CA are so good, I'd get us in loads of trouble.
    You have to email me or call me for details [email protected] or 949-689-0717... and please LMK your location, it helps me send you enough detail or advice to make a best decision for you. Gang, I dearly wish I could post my pricing here. I'd be sold out of cars in a month all over the USA, and my phone'd be ringing off the hook. :( But, rules are rules ... so let's just work around 'em and start off w/ email, or phone.

I also sell a bunch of everything else we make, especially Rav4 hybrids (high demand right now) Camry hybrids, Corolla hybrids, and of course, other models like 4Runners, Tacoma, Corolla, Rav4, etc... so if you happen to be in the market or know someone who is, hit me up. As our Director for Internet, Fleet and the new car inventory manager, I sell everything! Not just Prius or Primes. :)

Here's my 2019 Prime inventory list of what's left:
    16 - PLUS (base) in silver, red, titanium, gray, blue
    27 - Premium in silver, red, titanium, gray, blue
    10 - ADVANCED in gray or titanium and one ultra rare Pearl white/moonstone)

My 2020, which now as you are aware will seat 5 and have Apple Car Play (and potentially Android auto later) as well as other upgrades ... here's what's coming and HERE:

6 - LE (base) in white pearl, gray, or black
    10 - XLE in pearl white, gray, black, and pearl red
    1 - Limited (advanced) black

I might add I also have 56 regular Prius as well! L-eco, LE, XLE and Limiteds. Those have $1000 rebates or 1.9 apr for 60 months.

Dianne Whitmire
    Fleet & Internet Director, New Car Inventory Manager
    South Coast Toyota, 970 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
    [email protected]
    (949) 764-4140 office
    (949) 689-0717 cell
    (707) 202-3618 fax