1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2021 Toyota Prius awd-e emblem missing

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Afrelientk, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Afrelientk

Afrelientk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e

Hello, I recently went through a car wash and apparently it ripped the front emblem off my car. I’ve called the car wash and they originally found it but then lost it. They are a small family owners business and offered to replace it but I declined as stuff happens. Does anyone know of any aftermarket emblems that folks have added to their Prius to replace the standard Toyota logo?

Additionally how can I tell if it needs to be the pre-colllision emblem that I have to replace it with? I see two options from Toyota being the pre-collision for $200 and the non-pre-collision for $50.

Thanks!

2. Colorado Boo

Colorado Boo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Oh no! Stories like this are the reason I only hand wash my vehicles, now.

Do you have a check engine light on or any other notifications? Last year, when I hit a deer, I had all sorts of proximity warnings notifications and the "triangle of death" on because the front emblem and other sensors on the front were damaged, as well as a cracked windshield.

If you don't, it may just be the cover of the emblem that you need to replace...IF you can get it to click back in correctly...looks like it has tabs in there for that.

FWIW, the guys at Discount Tire lost my center tire emblem in my Tundra a few years ago (just forgot to put it back on) and when I went back they couldn't find it so they sold me one at cost...MSRP is like $50 and they gave it to me for $23......I thought that was a nice thing to do on their part.