1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2023 Prius Prime - official prices paid thread

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by Marine Ray, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Julio_E

Julio_E New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    I did this same lease with 4500 rebate deal in July on a Prime XSE Premium. Per this post (Thanks Bozi), I registered and logged into the TFS site just a few days after the lease contract was signed and was able to get the expected payoff amount. And I also got my credit union payoff check soon after and sent it off to TFS. Toyota received my payoff check on 8/14 but it still hasn't processed as they are currently having payoff delays as their site has this posted at the top of the page when you sign into your account.

"Lease Purchase Transaction Processing Delay
    We are currently experiencing delays in processing lease purchase transactions. Our team is working diligently to expedite the process."

My 2nd lease payment is due on 9/1 and as of today, per a call to TFS, and since they have not been able to process my lease payoff check yet, my lease is still technically "open". So, per the call and a review of my contract, if I don't get notification that my lease payoff has processed by 9/9, I'll probably make that 2nd lease payment (which will eventually be reimbursed after the lease payoff is processed) in order to avoid any possible impacts/alerts/etc. Per my contract, I have until 9/10 before any late fees/alerts assessed. Per the TFS call, the delays are due to some new system they are implementing. The TFS rep said they usually turn those payoff checks around in 4 days but for now they're taking around 20 days due to that ongoing system upgrade.

bisco likes this.