1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2023 Prius xle order. Did I get lucky or am I getting yanked around?

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by freddy4play, Jun 24, 2023.

1. GeoJ

GeoJ Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    On the other hand, I will have to take back everything I said about Toyota, and my car may be obsolete in a few years, if Toyota's claim today (reported in the Guardian) that is has made a breakthrough in solid-state batteries that will allow it to manufacture a battery with 745 miles of range and charge in 10 minutes, as soon as 2027. Obviously, if true and happens, a game-changer.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    if theft isn't an issue, leaving it outside is fine. in my pip, i keep a donut on the hatch floor. no edge for me :p

3. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I'd like to suggest that if you do, you chain or tie it down to one of the seat supports. If you were in some sort of incident you wouldn't want it getting frisky and coming up front to join you.

GeoJ likes this.
  4. samsprius1

samsprius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    Same for me started out wanting an XLE and ended up with a Limited! my favorite limited feature is the power rear lift ! I’m quite surprised I’m also enjoying the advance park and the ventilated seats! waited almost 8 months, my dealer said he’s only received about 10 units since the first of the year,It’s now the middle of July, I am quite happy and more than satisfied with the extra money I had to spend! but like you say when will you get another one? Enjoy

5. freddy4play

freddy4play New Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Update
    Production confirmation date 5-23
    Build date 6-13
    vessel arrival portland 6-30
    Estimated rail depart date 7-22
    estimated rail arrival 8-1
    estimated on truck delivery 8-7
    ESTIMATED ARRIVAL AT DEALERSHIP?!! 7-20- 7-28
    Coming to a dealership in Iowa

So...... What one is more accurate? The rail date info or the arrival at dealership estimate? Dealer says they have no idea :(