1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

20k mile 2016 Prius 3 touring review

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Backwoodzcustomz15, Jul 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Backwoodzcustomz15

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hey guys this is a little long winded from my wife and I. We did a review on our 2016 3 touring after about 20k miles. Enjoy.

2. CoastRider

CoastRider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Nice video. That's the first Gen4 Prius I've seen with a cover on the steering wheel. Some of these guys that are developing holes in their SofTex might want to look into getting a cover. (But it has to be a "manly" cover :))

3. TinyTim

TinyTim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    That steering wheel cover adds a touch of class to your Prius. I didn't even read previous post before I decided I would comment on the steering wheel cover. For me a steering wheel cover is a no go. Driving gloves, different story but I don't have any of those. I may make a video of my 2017 Prius 2 with my Clazzio seat covers. Putting those on my Prius was like one of the seven wonders of the world to achieve and complete. I almost got a 2016 Prius 3 Touring but it didn't work out.

4. Backwoodzcustomz15

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    For the color of the steering wheel cover, it's my wife's car. As to why it's there?? To keep retail value up, steering wheel's are the biggest wear item on a car, I want it to still look new at 200k.