1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2nd Gen Function Form coilovers/rear swaybar

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by mattbatson, Jun 22, 2021.

1. mattbatson

mattbatson Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    4 month old coilovers with pillow ball top mounts/adjustable camber plates
    rear sway is about a year and half

Coilovers are high quality/fit and finish and were around 1100 dollars new. I dont have the receipt or original box, but do still have a zip lock back with some of the small hardware. Just moved from a large house to a small apartment so was purging whatever I absolutely did not need.

The rear sway is a bigger performance sway...I think its the meagan...but honestly do not remember which brand

I will get pics of everything later today/tomorrow and I will measure the rear sway as well.

This combo will make the car handle really well. I was super happy with it.

So why am I selling? The engine blew and is now ventilated. So I'm parting out the car. Already sold the leather interior and traction battery to a guy from TN.
    Also looking to unload the catalytic converter and wheels/tires. Have approx 60 percent life left in the bridgestone advantage t/a's...should last another two years easy.

I'm near Asheville NC.

500 for coilovers/rear sway if you come pick it up. Shipping would cost extra.

will add pics soon

2. daley

daley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Hi there, I am in Asheville, would you sell just the sway bar?