1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2nd gen headlight upgrade in 2024

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by lex, Aug 16, 2024 at 2:45 AM.

1. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Their H4 bulbs If you have fog lights that take H4 lamps you've got something going on some old Cibe or hella of many years ago. So there's always that most fog lights don't take anything near an H4 they don't have high beams generally fog lights etc so I think just the wording is wrong in the ad which I could care less about these are H4 bulbs they call them fog lights I don't care if they called them poop lights makes no difference that's the Chinese for you that's how they do things they're not fog lights there H4 bezel lamps made to go in H4 housings which generally aren't fog lights but okay this is what I have in three of my generation twos the other one is HID with the D4S to LED conversions plugged in with nothing else done oh well I don't know what to tell you those are quite bright and if you crank your adjusters down and get your cut off on the wall set right You should be in good shape if your lenses aren't completely fogged they work very well I'm quite happy without having to oven bake everything apart install merimoto mini projectors and all that nonsense but hey.