1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2nd Generation Prius Flush Hubcaps

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by donee, Oct 26, 2010.

1. donee

donee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi All,

I have for sale the flush hubcaps I made for my 2006 Prius. They are not pretty close up, but they will improve your highway fuel economy, and reduce corrosion on the brake disks. They have been used in Chicagoland traffic for 3 years. And show it. But, they are mostly flat. The covering is .010" thick aluminum, and they are very lightweight. But readily repell any stone hits without denting significantly. Although, I would not recommend them for somebody who regularily is in traffic on a gravel road.

These MUST be removed before travelling in any very hilly or mountainous terrain. If your commonly getting all green bars coming down hills in your area - these are NOT for you. These are also not for somebody who high speed travels along with a pack of other cars. Several high speed brakings will probably cause very hot brakes with these caps on.

They snap on and off the OEM 15 inch 2nd Generation Prius wheels. I used plastic valve extenders, and vinyl caps to have access for maintaining tire pressure. These are not included.

I prefer to sell these to a local, but will ship if no local wants them. I reserve the right to OK who I will sell them to.

I am asking $50 , plus shipping. Any other questions, please PM me...

Tech Tips likes this.
  2. donee

donee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III