1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2nd Generation tail lights (2004) new and used

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by ChadInOKC, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ChadInOKC

ChadInOKC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a few tail lights I need to get rid of. My LEFT side had a dead LED, so I replaced both LEFT and RIGHT at the same time.

1st up is an original factory RIGHT SIDE light assembly that came off my 2004. Great condition and all lights/LED's work. $40.00 + shipping

2nd, we have an ebay non-factory LEFT SIDE tail light. It is brand new, has all lights. The only issue is that a small piece was cracked off the edge of the lamp. If you are the type of person that can overlook this and just glue it back on, this is right up your alley. $35.00 + shipping

3rd, LEFT SIDE factory light assembly. One or two of the LED's are burned out. All the rest of the bulbs work. If you need this for parts or a project, this would be great. $10 + shipping. Lens is in good shape.

These will be shipped in sturdy boxes and I think it would be around $10-15 to ship. If anyone is interested, I will only charge actual cost. I can also take PayPal + 3% for the fee unless you know how to send a gift.

I will try to get some pics posted later today. Just getting this posted as I have the time right now.

Thanks!