1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

4 years, 10,000 posts

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by efusco, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Congrats & Thanks Evan for all you do. It's appreciated by the vast majority of us.

2. wbuttler

wbuttler New Member

congrats and thanks for everything
    all the best
    Froley

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats Evan!!

Beautifully detailed car. I'll let you in on a secret... Seaside was my second choice followed by Salsa Red Pearl.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Oct 22 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]529115[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not really very picky about color...don't like white...because it's sooooo white. But other than that I don't much care....in the Prius you can't see the paint color when you're driving anyway! But once I saw the Salsa red that's what I really wished i'd gotten. I though I'd ordered the Tideland, but when the order came in my dealer showed me that I'd asked for seaside...I'm thinking I got my 'ocean' colors mixed when I sent in my request (I was able to participate in the Prius Pioneers program at the time).

Here's a more recent pic complete with the exterior mods visible including tint, shark fin, side moulding, mud flaps and the Prius decal. The rest of the mods are interior and not really visible. You'll noticed it cleaned up well once I got it pulled out of my bum!
    [​IMG]

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    But white makes the Prius look like a Snoopy car (or I believe someone on PC calls it Giant White Tofu lol).

Those 2 + Tideland were my choices. I didn't want Silver after we had 2 silver cars.

hehe. Remember when people called it Tidewater Pearl?

6. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Like everyone else, I have benefitted from your sage advice. Congrats on the milestone.

To hell with sleep, with 3 kids, ER and PC, when do you get the chance to drive the Prius? ;)

7. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks for your contribution to PC Evan. It's folks like you that make this forum one of the very best.
    I think you should have a share in Al G's Nobel Prize for your significant contribution toward helping green this planet.
    Here's hoping you will be around for at least as many more posts as you have miles on your Prius.
    Gary :)

8. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Oct 22 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]529122[/snapback]</div>
    I never had that problem, at least not after the first two weeks.

(Mental image of piece of tofu zooming though space at warp speed. Take that, Klingon scum!)

9. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Evan, i thank you for your contributions to this site. just as we have made it easier for you, it would have been much tougher for us without you. Senergy is a wonderful thing, be it what we drive or how this place came together

10. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations on passing the 10K mark, the 67K mark, and the 3K(id) mark. Thank you for your devotion to the Prius and PriusChat. The Prius helps make the world a better place and you have certainly made PriusChat a better place. Thank you for your tireless moderation. You're an inspiration to the rest of us.

11. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Oct 22 2007, 03:39 AM) [snapback]528728[/snapback]</div>
    Time for another moderator, Tideland Prius, to come along and call you a slacker. :lol:

Tideland Prius . . . 10,606
    efusco . . . 10,047
    DaveinOlyWA . . . 8,069

http://priuschat.com/index.php?act=members

If only you would have kept up with your secondary moderator duty of welcoming new members to PriusChat . . . you now could have had over 40,000 posts to your credit - the newest PriusChat member, as of this writing is #32,308 Askim.

Thank-You to all you moderators for all your hard work . . . and apparently putting your insomnia to good use! :blink:

12. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    My congratulations as well Evan. I've gotten so much more out of this site, and out of my Prius as a result. It has been a joy to read and learn from your posts, as well as the assistance you have provided in maintaining this site.

thanks for all you do!