1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

40th Anniversary of Six Day War

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Jun 5, 2007.

1. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Wow... i was just repeating the information i had found, not claiming to be an expert... In fact, i asked Berman for his own numbers and sources when he said i was wrong (note that was a request that was completely ignored).

So as i said, i was only repeating what information i could find - i thank those of you who were actually willing to present other information, instead of the ridicule and lack of any hard facts or sources i received previously from Berman.

2. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Jun 5 2007, 09:45 AM) [snapback]455625[/snapback]</div>
    today you wrote:

"Wow... i was just repeating the information i had found, not claiming to be an expert... In fact, i asked Berman for his own numbers and sources when he said i was wrong (note that was a request that was completely ignored).

So as i said, i was only repeating what information i could find - i thank those of you who were actually willing to present other information, instead of the ridicule and lack of any hard facts or sources i received previously from Berman."

The fact is - Israel did NOT start that war
    The fact is the Arabs had plans to attack Israel
    The fact is that Israels military strength did not equal her arab neighbors

How many other facts of yours are realy truly facts? I dont see you here not claiming to be an expert - or is this something you reserve for when you are hung out to dry?

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Dude, chill out... if i happen to present something that isn't completely true, present some contradicting facts and sources, not ridicule