1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

7440A LED replacement turn signals - new info please

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Wraiththe, May 12, 2018.

1. Wraiththe

Wraiththe Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Looking to replace my hardly noticeable rear blinkers with something brighter. There are some OLD threads here with links to unavailable replacement bulbs. I was hoping someone might have links to specific amber 7440A replacement LED's that work well. Or at least a brand or number. Ones that fit. I have been reading a lot of stuff that implies not all the aftermarket bulbs will fit? I may do all 4 and replace the flasher relay. Comments welcome.

2. BlkGenIII

BlkGenIII Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I’ve been buying bulbs from VLEDS for years now. Since they were a young company. Incredible craftsmanship and perfOrmance. They are pricey but you get what you pay for. You should be able to search by bulb type/number.

James Powers likes this.
  3. James Powers

James Powers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  4. Vman455

Vman455 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I've used VLEDS since 2008 as well. I currently have their V3 Tritons in my turn signals and reverse lights; I think they have a new version of those out now (V6?).

BlkGenIII likes this.