1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

90 days...uug, thats a long time

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by h2photo, Jun 1, 2007.

1. llyons

llyons Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Similiar issue down here. Would you mind me asking how much above invoice they are charging for ordering it? No to familiar with the process but have been taking it into consideration.

I agree with not settling. I want a grey also and I about lose it when I salesman tries to offer me another color! :p I figure that is a big chunk of change to be settling on anything! But then the wait time is horrible. But, I know it's worth it in the end. :)

2. h2photo

h2photo Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I didn't trade my mustang in, I sold it privately. They needed it sooner than later (it was for their daughters 18th birthday) I wasn't about to get screwed out of $2k on a trade in.

llyons - I'm not being charged anything over invoice for ordering it. All I had to do was put down a $500 returnable deposit, so If i decide I don't want it, I get my $500 back. But you 're right, its a big chunk of cash to settle for something that you dont like. for me its color.

We've already bought 1 prius from our dealer & he was great on that deal as well.

3. morpheusx

morpheusx Professor Chaos

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h2photo @ Jun 5 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]455787[/snapback]</div>
    $500 deposit is all I needed to give to order mine too. The terms of my deal were set before they ordered it.