1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A couple of lighting questions......

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by tah, Jul 9, 2012.

1. tah

tah Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    1) I'm thinking of adding foglights to my 07 that did not come from the factory with them. In my past experience the wiring harness will probably be right there, just taped up...right? If anyone has done this what parts will I need? Dashboard switch, relay, any wiring involved...etc.....

And will the foglights run by themselves (without the headlights on) so I can use them as DRL's?

2) Please look at the picture at this link: Prius Fog Lamp kits, tail lamp tint, Tint Kits, Xenon Lights, Prius Fog light kit, Prius Fog lights

See how the headlights look as though they have an LED strip in them. Has this been done or is this a Photoshopped picture?

Thanks for any help..........

2. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    No guarantees.

You should assume you will find nothing ready to use. If you want to use that kit you should start by seeing if you can get the grill pieces that have the foglight cutout, see if they will snap into your car.

Depends entirely on how you wire them up.

My guess is that they either sell another kit, or that it was a prototype.