1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A deal I couldn't refuse

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by buzzard767, Sep 2, 2009.

1. buzzard767

buzzard767 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yep, it's been really tough. We love the car and the next one I buy will be just as green. ;)

2. mad-dog-one

mad-dog-one Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I think the fit of the standard Prius seats is dependent upon your body shape. My wife has the dimensions of a model and finds the seats to be uncomfortable without a pillow for lumbar support. Unlike my wife, there is nothing exotic about my shape, while the standard seats are fine for me, without a pillow.

3. macman408

macman408 Electron Guidance Counselor

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    So she reads this forum too then, eh? ;)

4. PriusSport

PriusSport senior member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have a question about gas mileage on my '13 base Prius. I purchased this in August from my Toyota dealer. Certified lease car with 20K miles on it. In Aug-Oct, I got 55 mpg on it with mixed driving in the suburbs. I took it into the dealers on Nov 4th for a free tire rotation and maintenance check. When I got it back, my gas mileage dropped to 46 mpg the next few weeks. Big drop! Temperature had dropped about 10 degrees to 50 or so. Car running fine. Checked tire pressures, and they were mid 30s. A bit lower up front.
    I asked them for 39/37 front/rear. Ride was harder ,but they weren't that high when I measured them.

Any problems here? My '08 never dropped this much at this time of year. I'm taking it in Wed to have them check.

Thanks for your input.