1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A Hybrid Post - of sorts

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by hill, Apr 5, 2017.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    This isn't exactly a plug in post - nor an electric or a hybrid post. Nor is it an advertising post. A bit of History. The Prius chat store used to sell these great priuschat.com decals in an italicize Dodger font. I really liked it - bought a bunch of 'em years ago, & stuck one on the back of our 2004. Members seeing the image on my posts will P.M. - asking where to get them. Directing them to the pc store - they had no luck in acquiring them ... so i mailed off my extras to those who pm'd me saying they either got no response, or the newer alternate stickers were sent to them. Yea, I had that happen too. After searching around, i found a acompany that does this kind of work in any kind of font that you request & in any size/height lettering you may want. So i ordered a ½ dozen. I forgot to tell them to do the font in italics ... but other than that, they turned out pretty decent. Stuck one on my wife's shiny new ride, & fortunately she hasn't seen it yet (much easier to get forgiveness than permission ... that's my motto);

2017-04-05 06.13.03.jpg

She'll undoubtedly read me the riot act - & tell me to take it off. But in the meantime .... free pc advertising ~ unlikely to ever be duplucated. go pc dot com ! !

Data Daedalus and bisco like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    nice.(y)

Data Daedalus likes this.
  3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle: