1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A MESSAGE FOR GARM

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Image Group, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Image Group

Image Group Bounding Overwatch to Grandmothers house we go!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Garm, I have called several times and left message with no response. I ordered shock stops from you a few weeks ago. After week one you stated they had fallen off the desk and were missed and didn't make the mail run. I had no problem with that as I know shit happens. But, you assured me they would go out in the next days mail putting them at my door step within two to three days since I am no more than a two hour drive from you shop. Well, it has been a couple weeks no and not only have I not received them yet but now I cannot get anyone to pick up the phone there and give me a situation report as far as where they might be and when I might be able to expect them to arrive. I did not want to come on the forum here and ask but I didn't seem to have any other options except maybe driving up there which is my next course of action. PLEASE can you let me know where they are and how I can get them before I destroy my shocks. Thank you for you knowledge and I do appreciate you assistance. I'm just concerned about your service now.

Nick M

2. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    You should PM him. He may not read every thread, but if you PM him it will go to his email account that he set up his profile with.

3. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Please start a conversation with the person you are reaching out to, thanks.

ztanos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.