1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A new drug for GM Exec's

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by hill, Jul 5, 2007.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
  2. nerfer

nerfer A young senior member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hill @ Jul 5 2007, 12:25 PM) [snapback]473532[/snapback]</div>
    Umm, no, this article only gave percentages, but in actual numbers, it's still GM, Ford (barely), then Toyota, both for June and for the first half of the year (for the U.S. market).

See here for instance.

(BTW, I was almost in Kalispell a couple weeks ago - got as far as Big Arm on Flathead Lake, before heading back to Clark Fork.)

Edit: Oooh, you're talking about world sales. There Toyota did beat GM last quarter. (You should know us Americans, if you're not talking about America, you need to clarify it :)

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    y'know, i wouldn't hate the media so much for distorting science if they would read the damned articles.

i'm thinking to myself: first, why on earth inject propranolol unless you want to circumvent the liver or directly add it to like the CSF? and then where did they inject it? but they gave an oral dose. which changes my perspective. well, how long till it absorbs and acts? does that match up with their specified time frame? gah!

4. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nerfer @ Jul 5 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]473564[/snapback]</div>
    You'll have to I.M. for a drive by if you make it up this far next time! Yea nerfer ~ worldwide sales today ... tomorrow the local markets ... like the U.S. :p
    We went 2 hours north yesterday, on a drive into an 800 resident city, "Troy". BEEEE-YOUtiful.
    I got a chuckle thinking of drug manufacturers trying to improve on good 'ol fashion Booze as the drug of choice for killing unpleasent memories. The whole idea of wanting to medicate-away unplesant times of life: Much more practical than going out and making good times to ballance out the bad times :lol:

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    So is this one of GM's execs?
    [​IMG]

:D

6. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Jul 7 2007, 09:44 AM) [snapback]474595[/snapback]</div>
    yea, right after the new quarterly numbers come out

7. Topgas

Topgas New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hill @ Jul 9 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]475484[/snapback]</div>
    No wonder they can't see what's going on around them...